Garlic Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash, washed, cut in half and seeded
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed (I used 2 cloves but we like garlic… a lot)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the squash in 1/4″ slices (keeping the skin on).
- Place the cut squash in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the squash slices in a single layer (half on each lined baking sheet) and roast in the oven for approximately 25 minutes, until the squash is cooked and crispy.
- Enjoy immediately!
Silpat Non Stick Mat 11 5/8 in x 16 1/2 in